Auditing & Due Diligence
At Fernández Secco we are experts in auditing and due diligence for which we asses judicial, accounting, financing, tax and commercial aspects among others.
We have a vast experience carrying out analytic studies that offer our clients the tranquility of having accurate financial statements and being in compliment with internal control regulations and legal requirements.
We detect risk factors and offer a preventive diagnosis that aims to anticipate threats and we suggest recommendations on what course of action to take and on improvements in internal control.
The auditing and due diligence department offers the following services:
- Auditing of financial statements according to the corresponding accounting norms.
- Identification of the passive and contingencies not reflected in the entity’s financial statements.
- Evaluation of systems and procedures.
- Auditing of a company for its acquisition or investment in it.
- Auditing in merging processes.
- Identification of the strengths and weaknesses of the internal control system.
- Identification of potential risk areas.
- Assessment of the current situation.
If you have a question about any of our services please fill in the form below